Aneurysmal bone cyst
- Primarily occurs in children
- Tumour-like bone lesions filled with blood
Giant cell tumour
- Primarily occurs in adults
- Usually affects long bones
- Chop.edu. 2021. Aneurysmal Bone Cyst | Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. [online] Available at: <https://www.chop.edu/conditions-diseases/aneurysmal-bone-cyst> [Accessed 14 December 2021].
- Hopkinsmedicine.org. 2021. Giant Cell Tumor. [online] Available at: <https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/giant-cell-tumor> [Accessed 14 December 2021].
- Gaillard, F., 2021. Aneurysmal bone cyst | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org. [online] Radiopaedia.org. Available at: <https://radiopaedia.org/articles/aneurysmal-bone-cyst> [Accessed 14 December 2021].